Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Welcome!

Hey y'all welcome to my blog! I've decided to start this blog and titled it "The Encouraging Christian" for a few reasons. One being that we all need a little pick me from time to time. I know I find myself getting down when I get swamped with homework, my schedule gets crazy, and I'm just not sure how I will make it through the day. I've also noticed lately, as I was scrolling through my Facebook news feed, that a lot of people (including myself) don't really have any happy news to share. Well, let me tell you, I have the happiest news there ever was and ever will be to share! GOD IS WITH YOU AND HE IS FOR YOU ALWAYS! So, that being said, I've decided to dig into the depths of the Bible, the internet, and other various sources and post all the encouraging and uplifting things I come across here for all to see. I hope that this blog will bring you not only some motivation and encouragement to conquer your day, but I hope, through this blog, that I can also share the awesome news of Christ and God's word with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment